The Weekly BookEnd ~ Oct. 21, 2016~

Me and my hubs are celebrating 23 years together today!



Have a great weekend everybody :)
~Tanja


Tanja - I spent the week reading Keepsake by Sarina Bowen. It made me cry in the most unexpected ways. I really do love the True North Series. Look out tomorrow for a rare Saturday posting! My review of Dragon Heartstring by Juliette Cross! For a list of books I've been reading, you can check out my Goodreads reading challenge page HERE

Kat - For a list of books I've been reading, you can check out my Goodreads reading 
challenge page HERE

Twisted Palace by Erin Watt - Review by Tanja




To see all our reviews click HERE
or check the sidebar ---->






Kat is attending the
Tickets still available! Come join me along with some very generous authors for a cup of tea and help raise money for literacy... :)The 11th annual Buns & Roses Romance Tea for Literacy will be held Sunday, October 23 from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at theRenaissance Hotel in the Dallas suburb of Richardson, Texas.





Did you know that we have a wonderful book club over on Facebook?
Feel free to check out K & T's Book Babblers! We have tons of giveaways and we're set as a private group so what happens in the group stays in the group! LOL!


Did you know we are starting a monthly Author Spotlight?
We will have interviews, special giveaways and tons of fun getting to know some 
of our favorite authors! 



 photo facebook_zpsji9cqdir.png  photo twitter_zps699n4gt5.png  photo pinterest_zpsvq9mvs9h.png  photo tumblr_zpsvhqgwzlu.png


 photo google_zpsgsmqfhg8.png  photo youtube_zpsyk6o1zar.png  photo email_zpsnd0zixxx.png 

Comments

Popular Posts